Working with a partner you will:
Design and build LEGO robots
Program the robots to obey your commands
Improve the robots and programs through experimentation
Work towards entering the Robocup Rescue competition
(2018 competition dates to be advised)
Suits gifted students grade 4 and up
Weekly, commencing Sunday 18th March 2018
Goulburn Street Primary School
Forest Road, West Hobart
Cost: TAG members’ children 6$125.00 each. Non-members 6$175. Priority will be given to TAG current financial members. Cost includes provision of a team shirt.
The facilitator/s and attending TAG members are volunteering their time; your payments will contribute to running costs, the upkeep of the TAG Robotics equipment and use of the venue.
Note: These sessions are being run in Hobart. To register your interest for a Northern or Northwestern robotics group, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line LEGO Robotics North/Northwest
And the fine print:
- Participants will be working in pairs
- A responsible adult must remain as an observer. TAG does not assume duty of care.
- If you have your own laptop with a full windows operating system, please bring it along (note: the software may not run well on Macs, nor on Netbooks)
- All LEGO components are the property of TAG and must be returned at the end of each session
- Session may be cancelled if insufficient enrolments are received
- An additional refundable deposit of $50 per child will be required to ensure kits are complete at the end of the final session
TAG is proudly sponsored by